Thank you for subscribing to my email list. Here are your free TEN steps to reduce anxiety.
- BREATHE by inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your nose as many times as you want.
- FEEL your feet on the floor by tapping your feet on the ground. This helps bring your awareness from your head to your feet.
- IMAGINE your favorite tree. Take a good look at it in your mind’s eye.
- NOTICE how it’s base is firmly planted into the ground. Notice how it’s trunk is tall and erect and reaches high into the sky. Notice how it’s branches and leaves reach far out beyond it’s base.
- ALLOW your feet, legs, and hips to become the base of your tree. Allow your base to be firmly planted into the ground.
- ALLOW your torso all the way up to your head to become the trunk of your tree. Allow it to stand tall and erect like your favorite tree.
- ALLOW your arms to become the branches and leaves that reach out far beyond the base of your tree. Perhaps a bird’s nest, a squirrel, a skunk, or other animals live in your tree. Allow your imagination to run wild! This is your tree that you have created for yourself!
- ALLOW tree roots to grow out from the bottom’s of your feet and connect you to the center or the core of the earth. Take as much time as you need for this to happen. These tree roots allow you to walk freely amongst the earth helping you stay grounded and connected.
- YOUR tree just like your favorite tree can withstand the external conditions of the environment. No matters if it is a snow storm, a rain storm, a wind storm, no matter what is happening around you, internally, you are calm, at peace, at ease, just like your favorite tree. You allow the wind, the rain, the wind to pass through you, not hold onto you. The storm will not take you down or knock you down.
- ALLOW your tree to stand tall and erect, centered, and grounded. You weather the storm! You got this!
I hope you have enjoyed reading your ten steps to reduce anxiety!
Contact Lisa Lewis at email@example.com or 626-319-5076 to schedule a free 15 minute phone consultation.